I am so excited to be working with Sunday Riley on this post and giving away a travel-sized kit of U.F.O. and Martian to one lucky reader! Saying I am excited for this is probably even an understatement. As a lot of you know, I am a huge fan of the Sunday Riley line, and especially their most recent releases: the Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil and Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner.
A month or so ago I posted my review on the U.F.O. face oil and a lot of the comments I received were ladies wishing they could try the product, but the big price tag kept them from doing so. So my brain immediately went in to problem solving mode! How could I provide this for my readers? Well, why not ask Sunday Riley herself! The team over there is wonderful, and we are so happy to present one reader with two travel-sized products. I hope you love it as much as I do!
Sunday Riley is one of my favorite skin care companies. So for a little transition in to this giveaway, here are a few facts about Sunday Riley and the brand:
1. When she was 12 years old, Sunday Riley bought her first ‘wrinkle cream’.
2. She studied chemistry at the University of Texas (so she knows her stuff).
3. Every product starts off with a first batch in her home Vitamix blender.
4. Sunday Riley formulates a lot of the products entirely by herself.
5. All Sunday Riley oils are freshly pressed so that every bottle you buy was a seed a month ago.
6. One of her favorite ingredients is lactic acid.
Info and How To Enter
One lucky reader will receive travel-sized products of Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil, and Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner (as pictured). The Giveaway starts today, Tuesday, October 4th 2016. I will announce the winner selected by a random number generator the week of October 10th. The product will be mailed to the winner within 48 hours of selection. One entry per person (one comment) will be considered eligible. Sorry, this time this giveaway is for US and Canadian residents only.
To officially enter, follow the steps below:
– Follow Sunday Riley (@sundayriley) and Coat + Coffee (@coatandcoffee) on Instagram. You must be following both to be considered.
– Leave a comment below letting me know you’ve followed both accounts.
– Be sure to leave a way to reach you via Instagram and email in your comment.
Good luck readers! If you’re curious about these products, you can read my full review of U.F.O here. Both these products work best for oily and blemish/acne prone skin. So definitely consider your skin type if you’re entering.
Edited 10/12/2016: Congrats to the winner, Brenda! The number 2 was selected at random.